Plan your own Arts Trail
Posted on May 24th 2019
You can now plan your own artist’s trail on the Derbyshire Open Arts website. Sign in and click my trails on the top grey menu bar and plan your vist to your 'favourite' artists.
Thousands upon thousands!
Posted on April 13th 2019
Brochures are now in circulation in the thousands all over Derbyshire and beyond the borders.
Also artists have many thousands to take to events and places of their choosing.
Applications for artists to take part in the 2019 event are now closed.
Please see 'contact' if you would like information about next year.
Still time to reply! - Networking Invitations For The Artists in the 2019 Event. Please try to come along and pick up your brochures and other essential items at the same time! We are looking forward to meeting as many artists as possible.
Posted on February 11th 2019
2019 artists are invited to The Green Man Gallery, Hardwick Hall, Hardwick Square, Buxton, SK17 6PY on April 3rd, 7pm
- to meet and widen networks
- to share experiences of Derbyshire Open Arts
- to share hints and ideas for good practice
- to find help with social media if needed
Experience to share and/or a whizz on social media?
- we need you
A newcomer and/or would welcome advice with Instagram or Facebook?
- we want you
This is also an opportunity for the participating artists to collect orders of brochures and posters etc if it is known they are attending
So please R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media 2019
Posted on October 28th 2018
Make new contacts, discuss ideas, make suggestions, get advice from experienced DoArts participants, share your work in progress. When you have registered join our new Facebook closed group for artists and lets start talking.
New for 2019
Posted on October 28th 2018
AGM Thursday 12th July 7.00pm 2018
Posted on July 9th 2018
We hope to welcome the friends and supporters of Derbyshire Open Arts and all our members to attend our forthcoming Annual General Meeting. It is an occasion to meet the committee, socialise, vote for officers who will run next year's event and give us feedback. Your support in this and in any other area you can offer help is invaluable and much appreciated.
At the AGM, we will vote on applying for Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) status. Should you wish to view the documents for this, please email us at email@example.com
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the charming Medway Centre in the lovely town of Bakewell. There will be light refreshments available.
Our heartfelt thanks to all who have supported us through the year, in whatever way.
The Derbyshire Open Arts Committee.
Directions for the Medway Centre,New St, Bakewell DE45 1DY :
From the roundabout in Bakewell turn left, if from the Buxton direction or right, if from the Matlock direction; follow the one way system and take the second road left where there is a small pay and display car park. There is limited car parking at the Medway Centre but it is a short walk from the other town car parks.
Our Application Process
- If you're a new artist to Derbyshire Open Arts, to start the application process please sign up and create an account with us, you will then receive an email allowing you to activate your account. If you've exhibited before, go to step 2.
- To be apart of this event, log in and fill in our application form. You'll be asked to supply information for the brochure and website, as well as general contact information for our team. You can complete the form in multiple sittings.
- During the application process you can choose whether you are an individual artist, student artist or group and how you'd like to pay, either by BACS, cheque or Paypal and applications are open until Wednesday January 15th 2020.