Derbyshire Open Arts in Windows 28th - 31st May 2021
Artists taking part in Derbyshire Open Arts in Windows
- Ruby Hickmott Parwich
- Tracey Coverley Whaley Bridge
- Gwenda Culkin Chesterfield
- Victoria Reynolds Kirk Ireton
- Pete Singer Darley Dale
- Jennie Merriman Darley Dale
- Sue Crossfield Ashbourne
- Ingrid Katarina Karlsson Peak Vision Arts, Chapel en le Frith
- Julia Brownsword Peak Vision Arts, Chapel en le Frith
- The Peak Potter Peak Vision Arts, Chapel en le Frith
- Margaret Steedon Peak Vision Arts, Chapel en le Frith
- Karl Wood Peak Vision Arts, Chapel en le Frith
- Colette Hazlewood Peak Vision Arts, Chapel en le Frith
- Jan Hoyle Peak Vision Arts, Chapel en le Frith
- Beverley O'Donoghue Peak Vision Arts, Chapel en le Frith
- Lance Davenport Peak Vision Arts, Chapel en le Frith
- Joanna Allen New Mills
- Alison Vasey New Mills
- Pippa Hicks New Mills
- Terry Baker Sheen, Buxton
- Simon Parkin Glossop
- Gallery 23 New Mills
- Lynne Taylor Glossop
- Mary Elizabeth Hathersage
- Meem Bernau Hathersage
- Ann Bates Matlock
- Mandy-Jayne Ahlfors Heage, Derby
Derbyshire Open Arts in Windows
There have been lots of ways to take part in Derbyshire Open Arts Online 2021. We hope you’ve been able to participate in and benefit from our interviews, videos, tutorials, socials and our social media campaign.
Last year we could not even consider organising a physical event, as the Covid situation seemed to be changing from day to day, but we all know that the thing that makes Derbyshire Open Arts so special is sharing our work with visitors, inviting people into workspaces and homes, talking about our work and, well, you know, making sales.
Whilst we cannot do the full Derbyshire Open Arts experience this year we have been thinking about ways that we can keep a little light burning - within restrictions, of course.
So this May Spring Bank holiday, the weekend that our physical event would normally take place, we are inviting artists to turn their windows at home into a gallery.
‘Derbyshire Open Arts in Windows’ will give us something to work towards, to look forward to and brighten up our streets, villages and towns.
We’d love to know if you be interested in taking part and, of course, we’ll do our very best to promote your own ‘window exhibition’.
Whilst we do not encourage trails, at this point, we can all brighten up and fill our little part of Derbyshire with beautiful art. And let’s be honest, we all need that.
If you would like to take part please email us at [email protected] with your name and the street address of the window where your exhibition will be if not at home. We will add this information to your website page and add you to the DOArtsinwindows website filter
DERBYSHIRE OPEN ARTS IN WINDOWS
Friday 28th - Monday 31st May 2021
Our Social Media Gurus
Teaching online using Social Media
A video made for Derbyshire open arts by Sarah Burgess.
Selling our work on Social Media
A Video made for Derbyshire Open Arts by Steve Booto
Using Social Media in our work
A video made for Derbyshire Open Arts by Helen Hallows