Artists who wish to enter the event need to arrange a venue anywhere within Derbyshire. It could be the local village hall, church hall, your own garden shed or front room even, or anywhere you choose.
The compulsory Derbyshire Open Arts dates are 28th and 29th May 2022 but if you would like to remain open longer please enter full details on your application form in the other opening times box. If you are in any way unsure about this or feel you may not be able to find a venue, do contact us and we may be able to put you in touch with a suitable venue which has space for artists. If you are a venue seeking artists we can also help.
- Individual entry fee £85
- Individual (full time) student entry fee £40
Single entry artists groups entry fee
|10 or more artists||Each artist add £51|
Single entry (full time) student groups entry fee
|10 or more students||Each student add £24|
|20 or more students||Please contact us [email protected]uk|
Note That: A group entry has just a single entry in the brochure. If a number of artists wish to show at the same venue but each with their own brochure entry, then each artist needs to submit an individual application at the individual rate. Full details can be found on the application form.
|Individual Entry||Space in Brochure||Words in Brochure||Images in Brochure||Words on Website||Images on website||Video on Website|
|Individual Artists||1/4 page||45||1||500||maximum of 3||1|
|Single Entry Groups|
|2,3 & 4 Groups||1/4 page||45||1||500||1 image per artist||1|
|5+ Groups||1/2 page||90||2||500||1 image per artist||1|
|10+ Groups||Whole Page||180||4||500||1 image per artist||1|
What you get for your fee:-
- an entry (including one image) in our brochure, and an all-year-round presence on our website ( further images, your additional statement of up to 500 words and an optional video link to YouTube or Vimeo etc.)
- as many brochures as you wish to have, for you to distribute (although we may need to restrict numbers depending on demand)
- as many A4 posters as you request (possibly restricted as above)
- a number of direction signs
- a number of balloons to attract attention to your venue
- car/ window stickers if you require them
We also supply each entrant with an “Artist’s Guide” with sound practical guidance on how to hold your event.
We also distribute thousands of brochures ourselves around the county and beyond to advertise the event to as wide an audience as possible.
If you require more-detailed information on how our event works, or if you have any queries on any of this please leave us a message at [email protected]
It is also possible to advertise in the brochure and on the website.
- Quarter of a page £110
- Half a page £200
- Full page £370
- 10% discount applies in 2022 if you placed an advert in 2019 and/or 2020
Banner Advert for Website Supporters
- 780 x 250 pixels £110
Our mailing address is Cromford Studio and Gallery, Market place, Cromford, Derbyshire DE4 3QE